- A technology startup moved out of their first coworking space because of the unreliable internet. They turned to Join’s client, a nationally trusted REIT, for flexible office space.
- This fast growing startup moved into turnkey office space and got to work with the base-level digital amenities.
- After moving in, the startup needed to achieve SOC2 compliance, which includes network security requirements.
- They requested to upgrade to the advanced security features. These security upgrades were all software-defined — meaning no additional hardware was required.
- The customer was provided documentation that day from Join and they supplied the network information to their auditors. The startup was able to complete its SOC2 compliance within a matter of days.
The most accurate occupancy and environmental data to adapt any workplace
Understand how every space is utilized with precise occupancy sensing
See what’s hidden with powerful environmental & air quality monitoring
Add access control, space booking, and more to enhance your workplace analytics