- Join’s CRE client owns a successfully leased office tower in Chicago.
- Since being leased, the Owner has focused on investing in premier amenities for the office occupants and customers.
- Ownership planned upgrades for the lobby, conference center, gym, and other common areas with limited data on the actual usage of these amenities.
- After deploying a converged network in the building, Join used WiFi, firewalls, and a series of best-of-breed sensors to show data and create insights over time into space usage, dwell time, and patterns.
- Join helped Ownership and Property Management understand what to market to tenants, what areas need adjustments, and what amenities to further invest in.
The most accurate occupancy and environmental data to adapt any workplace
Understand how every space is utilized with precise occupancy sensing
See what’s hidden with powerful environmental & air quality monitoring
Add access control, space booking, and more to enhance your workplace analytics