Travis Perkins, VP of Customer Experience at Join, joins a panel of experts at Bisnow to discuss The Future of Office in San Francisco: How Will the Office Market Recover. This video is a re-broadcast of the live webinar that took place on Thursday, March 25 2021 at 1:30 PM PDT.
What’s being discussed:
- How office spaces are evolving to accommodate for changing workforce needs, such as changing layouts, offices in residential buildings, hybrids, etc.
- Tenants’ perspective on leasing office in SF in the short and long term
- Effective changes to leasing strategy such as micro-leasing, options, etc.
- Perks and amenities owners are implementing if their office buildings to attract and retain tenants
- Major changes to design, construction, and development to keep offices safe
Learn how to make smarter business decisions in San Francisco by gaining the answers to these questions: How bad was COVID-19 for offices in San Francisco and how will the city recover? Where are there opportunities for investment and development in the city? How will landlords attract and retain tenants to keep their offices occupied?
About Bisnow Events
Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us. Join Bisnow as we jump into the office market in San Francisco to analyze its strengths and strategize on its areas of opportunity.