Collaborate with creative and curious people across North America and Europe.
Join is disrupting the legacy model for the delivery of secure, high performance digital services in commercial office buildings. We are looking for disruptors that are excited about transforming an inefficient legacy market with innovative ideas that benefits all parties to a real estate transaction (owners, flex operators, customers and users of digital services).
The company and team you will Join:
- An exciting, fast-paced, high-growth company where you can make an impact from day one
- A place where we are fundamentally improving how individuals access and use data and internet services
- People that make decisions based on facts, data, and great instincts, where your work makes a difference
- A small but experienced team that values your contribution and welcomes the knowledge and experience you bring
- Amazing customers that absolutely love the technology and trust Join to deliver critical digital services every day
- A great management team that provides unmatched transparency into the business and welcomes diverse ideas and critical thinking
- A PFC (Primadonna-Free Culture)
Taking Care of Our Join Team...
At Join we care for the well-being of every individual. Join pays for employee coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision and 50% for family coverage. Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Pre-tax medical accounts
- Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Option participation
- 401(k) Employee Savings Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Employee Functions
- Plenty of Snacks
Explore Current Opportunities at Join
While Join’s headquarters are in San Francisco and today we have an additional office in San Jose, CA, Join has employees located across the U.S.
Become part of a growing team that’s developing cutting-edge technology for enterprises and commercial properties.
Be a part of the passionate team bringing the Join message to Enterprises, Property owners, and Co-working office providers.
Help our knowledgeable and energetic sales team get more buildings and enterprises connected while managing world-class customer relationships.
Become part of our service-oriented support team and assist our tech-forward customers with their network- and telephony-related issues.
Join the team that is building out our growing North America and Europe Services infrastructure.
Security is top of mind for our customers and is core to what we do and how we do it. If you enjoy tackling complex and exciting challenges, we want to know you!
Office of the CTO
Help define the future technology innovations at Join
Building the team that enables our continued growth