Join is seeking a highly experienced engineer with systems design and architecture experience for our CTO team. You’ll be responsible for creating the solution vision, identifying technology partnerships, defining/implementing framework functions, and the rapid prototyping of the solution experience. You will participate with product management and engineering teams to create disruptive new concepts and provide the technical leadership for the realization of these features.
What you’ll do
- Identify user experience trends that apply to our business solution
- Research and identify technology sources from partnerships to open systems that expedite delivery of solutions
- Define specifications and contribute to engineering design
- Prove the solution through rapid prototyping implementation of framework and features
- Provide technical leadership to ensure the prototype is successful through engineering and deployment
You are qualified if
- MS Computer Science or demonstrable knowledge.
- 10+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Strong computing science background, including security
- Strong lightweight/embedded Linux systems development
- Strong knowledge of computer networking and supporting services
- Familiar with programmable network principles
- Ability to apply independent work toward the team goals
You are perfect if you
- Have startup company experience
- Have extensive knowledge of network protocols and supporting services
- Have experience with programmable, intent/flow based networks
- Have a strong computer science and mathematics education
- Can locate required software or partnerships, or identify new software to implement
- Can assemble the software or utilize the APIs in a Linux environment
- Can deploy the resulting image on a server or cloud compute engine
- Can communicate the value of the solution to company success
- Have MS Computer Science or equivalent demonstrable knowledge
You’ll need the following skills…
- Collaboration: Ability to work closely with peers, and executives and to achieve a common goal.
- Relationships: Ability to build strong rapport and relationships with internal team and customers so as to gain an in-depth understanding of customers’ problems and needs.
- Listening: Ability to understand and value ideas from internal team members
- Presenting: Ability to both create the presentations and communicate directly with executives and customers
What we’ll provide
- An exciting, fast-paced, high-growth company where you can make an impact from day one
- A company that makes decisions based on facts and data, where your work makes a difference
- A small but experienced team that welcomes the knowledge and experience you bring and values your contribution
- Amazing customers that absolutely love the technology and trust it to deliver important results for them every day
- A great management team that provides unmatched transparency into the business and welcomes diverse ideas and critical thinking
- A great, highly motivated team that has a passion for succeeding together.
Join values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.