Join is seeking a Strategic Account Executive with commercial real estate experience to drive sales engagements for a defined list of real estate investment trusts (REITs) and commercial real estate property owner accounts. We are looking for a team member that has experience in the commercial real estate industry to cultivate new partnerships that will help us meet our aggressive expansion goals in North America.
You will be a key contributor to the revenue growth and provided the flexibility and autonomy to secure new contracts, and structure win/win deals for Join and our customers.
You will manage the sales cycle from qualification to close. You will negotiate terms of the deals to achieve results that provide the basis for strategic ongoing relationships.
You will coordinate with appropriate internal groups to schedule customer engagements, site surveys, statements of work and generate proposals.
- Create detailed sales plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of new REIT and landlord sales opportunities through cold calling, attending industry events, following up on marketing generating leads and other sales and marketing related activities.
- Proactively prospecting for new decision-making executives to constantly meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue quotas
- Present products and services to prospective clients (C-level)
- Manage the sales process to closure of the sale
- Act as a liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Negotiate contracts
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and forecasts
- Track activity, engagements and opportunities in CRM
- Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals
You’re qualified for this role if you…
- Have 7-10+ years of Commercial Real Estate experience
- A prove track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Experience managing and closing large complex deals with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills to C-level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent and creative thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- Must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Competitive, self-starter, hunter mentality
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time and on short notice
- BS or equivalent experience, graduate degree preferred
You’re perfect for this role if you…
- Have been working in the commercial real estate industry and looking to make a career change that will allow you leverage your past experiences
- Feel a strong passion for disruptive technology and a strong aptitude for business strategy
- Have strongly held opinions and principles and the flexibility to learn, grow and adapt
- Want to be part of a team that is going to disrupt many industries.
- Are ready to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done and win.
You’ll need the following skills…
- Collaboration: Ability to work closely with peers, and executives and to achieve a common goal.
- Relationships: Ability to build strong rapport and relationships with customers so as to gain in-depth understanding of customers’ problems and needs.
- Listening: Ability to engage customers in order to comprehensively understand their market problem. Ability to understand and capture customer needs accurately.
- Presenting: Ability to both create the presentations, communicate directly with customers, and speak in front of small and large audiences