Join is seeking a Security Engineer.
What you’ll do
- Interact with our customers to understand their security concerns
- Identify security technology trends and best practices that address customer concerns and apply to our business solution
- Understand relevant security compliance and certification frameworks and security requirements implications
- Research and identify strategic security partnerships
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering and Security teams to identify and specify security requirements (technology and operations)
- Prove solutions through rapid prototyping of security requirements
- Provide technical security leadership to ensure that prototypes are successful through engineering, deployment and support within Join and with our customers
You are qualified if
- MS Computer Science or demonstrable knowledge.
- 5+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Strong computing science background, including security
- Strong AWS or GCP cloud application development/deployment
- Familiar with cybersecurity technologies and tools
- Familiar with analytics and information visualization
- Familiar with computer networking and programmable network principles
- Ability to apply independent work toward the team goals
You are perfect if you
- Have startup company experience
- Have experience with security (IdP/IAM, TLS, PKI)
- Have a strong computer science and mathematics education
- Can locate required software or partnerships, or identify new software to implement
- Can enable analytics, machine learning, information visualization
- Can transform data to/from custom or third party applications
- Can communicate the value of the solution to company success
- Have MS Computer Science or equivalent demonstrable knowledge
You’ll need the following skills…
- Collaboration: Ability to work closely with peers, and executives and to achieve a common goal.
- Relationships: Ability to build strong rapport and relationships with internal team and customers so as to gain in-depth understanding of customers’ problems and needs.
- Listening: Ability to understand and value ideas from internal team members
- Presenting: Ability to both create the presentations and communicate directly with executives and customers
What we’ll provide
- An exciting, fast-paced, high-growth company where you can make an impact from day one
- A company that makes decisions based on facts and data, where your work makes a difference
- A small but experienced team that welcomes the knowledge and experience you bring and values your contribution
- Amazing customers that absolutely love the technology and trust it to deliver important results for them every day
- A great management team that provides unmatched transparency into the business and welcomes diverse ideas and critical thinking
- A great, highly motivated team that has a passion for succeeding together.
- Health, vision and dental care
- Employee Stock Option participation
- Pre-tax medical accounts
Our team understands and values diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation.