Join is seeking a world class sales professional to manage a global customer relationship. The Account Manager will be responsible for providing business leadership and management of this global account. You will build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, monitor deployment projects and engage internal resources.
You will define a CXO relationship strategy within the account, including engaging with Join senior leadership team for executive sponsorships, coordinating executive business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The Global Account Manager is responsible for teaming with the customer’s Business & IT Organizations to build strategic relationships across the account, articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups. The Account Manager is responsible for selling at the most strategic level within the account and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation. The Account Manager will work with all appropriate Join resources (Executives, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations) to support customer interests.
What you will do
- Create detailed go to market plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Identify and develop new business/market opportunities, and business strategies to expand market reach and adoption of new services.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key customers in organization and prepare various vertical market strategies to enhance growth.
- Manage and interpret all new businesses and associate knowledge to achieve all organization objectives.
- Analyze all customer requirements and develop solutions to complex problems and provide assistance to a variety of services and products.
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of new sales opportunities (end users and locations)
- Develop sales strategies in coordination with product and sales teams.
- Prepare and document all market plans and analyze services to be presented in an effective business environment.
- Prepare forecasts and estimates for various selling procedures and design effective comprehensive sales plans.
- Facilitate and develop various projects to ensure optimal customer delivery for both domestic and international locations.
- Coordinate with operational staff and ensure all work according to customer requirement at multiple sites.
- Act as a liaison between customers and internal teams
- Develop strategic initiatives and execute plans across functional teams – internally and externally
- Present products and services to prospective clients (C-level)
- Manage the sales process to closure of the sale
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and forecasts
- Track activity, engagements and opportunities in CRM
- Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals
You’re qualified for this role if you…
- Have a minimum of 10 + years enterprise technology sales experience and 5 years as an account and relationship manager of a large global organization.
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Proven ability to conceive of, and execute on new business models
- Possess a thorough knowledge of developing strategic partnerships and have a successful track record negotiating, closing and managing large and complex contractual agreements
- Ability to work in and lead in a team environment and effectively communicate and coordinate efforts across large organizations
- Great at execution: results-oriented, detail driven, organized self-starter
- Creative and a strategic thinker
- Excellent presentation skills to C-level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Competitive, self-starter, hunter mentality
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time and on short notice
- BS or equivalent experience, graduate degree preferred
You’re perfect for this role if you…
- Feel a strong passion for disruptive technology and a strong aptitude for business strategy
- Have strongly held opinions and principles and the flexibility to learn, grow and adapt
- Want to be part of a team that is going to disrupt many industries.
- Are ready to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done and win.
You’ll need the following skills…
- Collaboration: Ability to work closely with peers, and executives and to achieve a common goal.
- Relationships: Ability to build strong rapport and relationships with customers so as to gain in-depth understanding of customers’ problems and needs.
- Listening: Ability to engage customers in order to comprehensively understand their market problem. Ability to understand and capture customer needs accurately.
- Presenting: Ability to both create the presentations, communicate directly with customers, and speak in front of small and large audiences
What we’ll provide
- An exciting, fast-paced, high-growth company where you can make an impact from day one
- A company that makes decisions based on facts and data, where your work makes a difference
- A small but experienced team that welcomes the knowledge and experience you bring and values your contribution
- Amazing customers that absolutely love the technology and trust it to deliver important results for them every day
- A great management team that provides unmatched transparency into the business and welcomes diverse ideas and critical thinking
- A great, highly motivated team that has a passion for succeeding together.
Join values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.