Join is transforming how organizations access, utilize and pay for core technology services such as secure high-speed data and internet access.
Join offers a secure, all-in-one technology infrastructure and curated digital experience to property owners, flex operators and tenants of commercial real estate. There is no hardware to buy or expensive ISP contracts to sign. Join is instantly configurable and scalable to the needs of any individual or team and runs over a secure, private network that incorporates state of the art cybersecurity and private connections to private and public cloud services and SaaS platforms. Join eliminates the redundant networking systems typically installed by each tenant on every floor of a building. Tenants and employees simply show up, login and get to work. Service levels can be changed at any time and are billed on a per-person, per-month basis.
Join was founded serial technology entrepreneurs who have created groundbreaking products including the original cable modem, and have driven innovations in interactive television, optical networking, cybersecurity and cloud computing.
Field Marketing Manager
Join is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to build awareness and lead generation for Join in the New York City metro area.
What you’ll do
- Local and regional programming: Plan and execute cross-functional go-to-market activities on the local and regional level. You will create and execute programs on the local/regional level to build brand and awareness for Join. You will work with local sales resources to maximize the effectiveness in the programs as defined by increasing qualified pipeline and brand awareness.
- Positioning and messaging: Communicate our value proposition and differentiate the company effectively to individuals in specific roles (such as property managers, brokers, channel sales teams, etc.) within our target audiences such as Property Owners, Flex office operators and tenants. Ensure every customer touchpoint reinforces our brand proposition and drives more prospects from consideration to customer.
- Represent Join on the local/regional level: As a regionally-based employee of Join, you may be called upon to represent the company in areas outside of your direct responsibility (such as Customer Success or Account Management). You will collaborate with other functional groups in the company to assess needs, gather the required information and successfully engage prospects, customers or partners as appropriate.
- Sales enablement: Work with Product Management/Product Marketing to create sales enablement collateral including sales decks, product sheets, presentations/videos, demo scripts, competitive battle cards, and objection handling kill-sheets. Partner with Sales (& Sales Operations) to create the training that teaches Sales on how to effectively sell these products.
- Identify opportunities: Use relationships that you have developed in the commercial/corporate real estate market to identify new prospects, make introductions and engage the Join Direct Sales team with qualified prospects.
- Competitive analysis: identify our actual and potential competitors in the NY market and evaluate their regional and local go-to-market strategies. Assess their relative strengths and weaknesses and devise counter-strategies. Educate salespeople on competitive positioning strategies.
You are qualified for this role if you…
- Are a strategic thinker with 5-10 years of experience in technology field marketing product marketing or commercial real estate marketing.
- Are a hands-on execution machine that can create, develop, launch and execute role and sector-specific programs that will shorten sales cycles, increase pipeline and increase revenue per sales rep.
- Bring first-hand experience positioning and marketing technology products and services to a matrix of different users, roles, markets and segments.
- Are familiar with and have marketed to multiple sectors of the commercial/corporate real estate market
- Are a clear thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Consistently focus on problem-solving, with the ability to discern the core issues and use good judgement in recommending practical solutions
- Demonstrate first-rate project management, teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills; comfort interacting at all levels of the organization
You are perfect for this role if you…
- Have a shared sense of purpose
- A great sense of humor and an ability to not take yourself too seriously
- Feel a strong passion for technology and a strong aptitude for business strategy
- Have strongly held opinions and principles and the flexibility to learn, grow and adapt
- Have the ability to take direction and work remotely while building strong relationships with your colleagues, regardless of location.
What we’ll provide…
- An exciting, fast-paced, high-growth company where you can make an impact from day one
- A company that makes decisions based on facts and data, where your work makes a difference
- A small but experienced team that welcomes the knowledge and experience you bring and values your contribution
- Amazing customers that absolutely love the technology and trust it to deliver important results for them every day
- A great management team that provides unmatched transparency into the business and welcomes diverse ideas and critical thinking
- A PFC (Primadonna-Free Culture)