The purpose of the Account Manager is to expand Join service offerings in existing CRE accounts. The success of the Account Manager is measured on expansion of Join services.
What you will do
- This person will be the main point of contact to the property ownership team. (e-staff, asset managers, property managers, leasing agents, brokers).
- Responsible for developing and executing new strategies to expand Join services in an account, portfolio or building.
- Responsible for understanding all aspects of a building’s strategic initiatives, including new flex or spec suite initiatives, tenant churn, or redevelopment initiatives
- Responsible for developing relationships with any organizations in the building that may contribute to the expansion of Join services, including internal construction teams, and preferred vendors (i.e. cabling vendors, access control, video surveillance, etc.)
- Facilitate introductions and coordinate ongoing engagements with the Join sales, customer success and marketing teams.
- Work with field marketing on local market strategy.
- Own deliverables requested by the property ownership group.
- Provide regular updates to the Join team on any new developments in the asset(s), that may lead to the expansion of Join services.
- Responsible for regular business reviews with the property ownership team.
- Coordinates operational changes to Join systems
- Continually reevaluate processes and strategies to become more efficient
You’re qualified for this role if you…
- Have 4+ years of related experience
- A prove track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Experience as channel account manager
- Experience in a role with a project management component
- Experience working with large organizations, and coordinating initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Able to work cross-functionally with teams
- Able to maintain and build upon relations
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Competitive, self-starter
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time and on short notice
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate is a plus
- BS or equivalent experience
You’re perfect for this role if you…
- Are very organized
- Able to problem solve
- Feel a strong passion for disruptive technology
- Have strongly held opinions and principles and the flexibility to learn, grow and adapt
- Want to be part of a team that is going to disrupt many industries.
- Are ready to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done and win.
You’ll need the following skills…
- Collaboration: Ability to work closely with peers, and executives and to achieve a common goal.
- Relationships: Ability to build strong rapport and relationships with customers so as to gain in-depth understanding of customers’ problems and needs.
- Listening: Ability to engage customers in order to comprehensively understand their market problem. Ability to understand and capture customer needs accurately.
- Presenting: Ability to both create the presentations, communicate directly with customers, and speak in front of small and large audiences
What we’ll provide…
- An exciting, fast-paced, high-growth company where you can make an impact from day one
- A company that makes decisions based on facts and data, where your work makes a difference
- A small but experienced team that welcomes the knowledge and experience you bring and values your contribution
- Amazing customers that absolutely love the technology and trust it to deliver important results for them every day
- A great management team that provides unmatched transparency into the business and welcomes diverse ideas and critical thinking
Join values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.